Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline

Sunday, May 13, 2012

14 days and counting

In 2 weeks a new show will premier on Showcase. I'm excited to see what the show brings to the table and how the story will grow. This new show is called Continuum and it will be borrowing the Sunday 9pm time slot that is normally held by Lost Girl.

Continuum is filmed in Vancouver but I won't hold that against them. Toronto is better, but I'm willing to let them slide. It means that I won't stumble upon the set one day and get to have my picture taken with the hunky Victor Webster but at Lear I can watch him on Sunday nights rather than re-runs of Mutant X or the final season of Charmed (mmm Coop, my favorite Cupid).

Here's to the countdown to a bright shiny new show and hoping it is as good as the anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment