Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hotness Alert

Anyone who has read my posts about Lost Girl knows that I have an awesome upstairs neighbor who works in the TV industry and is a crew member on Lost Girl. He has gotten me swag in Season 2 (signed pictures and crew only soundtracks) and has offered to take me to the set (though that has yet to happen).

With Anna Silk (Succubus Bo, the lead character) about to have her baby, filming of Season 4 has been delayed. They usually go back to set in April and wrap in the August/September. Since Anna's still pregnant at this point, that's a little hard to do. The filming for Season 4 has been pushed to June as they wait for Anna to have her baby and be ready to return.

What is my most fabulous neighbor to do? He needs to work and wants to work. My Neighbor will be working on a new show until Lost Girl gets up and running again.

There's a new kid on the block in Toronto and it's name is Bitten. Let me tell you what I know.

Bitten is based on a novel of the same name by Canadian author Kelly Armstrong. I've requested this book from the library and will be receiving it any day now so I'll have more knowledge of the plot/world once I've read it.

The show will be set in Toronto and the GTA and focuses on the only female werewolf known. Since there is only one female werewolf, there has to be a lot of hot guy werewolves... this logic rings true based on the casting notice I read today. Holy Crap Hot Guys!!!! I really hope my neighbor can hook me up (with swag, I love my husband, mind out of the gutter). 

The main character Elena will be portrayed by Laura Vandervoort (SuperGirl from Smallville). Supporting her are a host of hot males. Here is a picture of the guys with their character name (and a couple of supporting females).






I don't know when I'll be able to see this fantastic cast do their thing on the small screen, but I eagerly await it's coming. 

More info can be found here. I'll post more when I know more, until then I'll settle for the book and have these faces in my head when I'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment