Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming This Week

I have an early morning tomorrow. I have to be up at 4am to start work at 5am. This means I have to be asleep sometime around 9pm tonight. Sometimes I really dislike my work schedule, because I'm going to miss the first new episode of Lost Girl for 2012.

My PVR is set and I will watch the episode tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Sometime before the end of Tuesday I will write up my review of The Firm - Chapter 3 and of the new episode of Lost Girl that will air tonight.

The cast and crew of Lost Girl have finished shooting season 2 and had their wrap party last night. I hope they all had fun. I can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds and look forward to hearing news when they return to the set in April to shoot Season 3.

For all watching the show tonight, have fun and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment